Which Particular Ventilation System is Right for Your Home?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are appropriate for recent or remodeled energy-efficient dwellings, the style you require takes into account your local conditions. Residences in some regions, such as the Midwest, can make use of each of them.
Find out about the equipment our company can sell. Or give us a call at 361-214-1203 for extra details on which exactly is correct for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for frigid areas.
- Removes air from your living space and exchanges it with fresh air from the outdoors.
- Maintains warmth so you don’t have to reheat the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for hot areas of the United States.
- Moves heat and excess moisture outside.
- Balances moisture so you can use your air conditioning not as much.