Make your life simpler—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures turn up. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC expert each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for a long time to come. The technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your system, which can cut off airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the winter months, don’t forget to uncover it. You can damage your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for serious repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when necessary! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.