As warmer weather rolls around, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Kingsville? Even if your AC unit is up-to-date or was running well last year.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never have to book any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your system checked yearly by a Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC tech can help spot little problems before they turn into huge breakdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is located outside your home, it’s more vulnerable to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively decrease your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call an expert to maintain complicated internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that build up inside your unit can force it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can lead to elevated energy needs—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity bill and over the long run, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps spot little troubles before they turn into large, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely look at pieces and carry out a set of cooling performance checks. These detailed measures often allow us to find issues before they create big troubles that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is well-prepared to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your system is open to advanced failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC tune-up should involve an inspection and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and parts:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC
Now is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC pros a ring at 361-214-1203 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to browse our special offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.