During the cooler Kingsville months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your system breaks down and turns out to be your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t happen in your home, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. But, if it occurs, a simple call to Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC will help bring warm and comfort back into your house in no time. We’ve got some indicators you should watch for to help you determine if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you’re in an emergency repair situation. Call Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC right away if you observe any of these complications:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace immediately and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that makes a flame and keep your lights off until your furnace can be evaluated by a qualified technician or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re constantly turning up the thermostat, yet you’re still cold, a furnace repair might be necessary. While this could be a sign of a problem with your thermostat, it could also mean your furnace is not the right size for your space.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you hear a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s not the typical noise, it’s probably time for a repair visit.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re running your furnace as you usually do but recognize an increase in your utility bill, there are a few different problems you could be experiencing. Your qualified technician from Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC can identify what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running all the time, you could have a problem. It may be a something as minor as an air filter problem or something as major as a motor problem. We’ll help you figure it out.
Now that you know how to identify when you need a furnace repair, call us and we are happy to help. If your furnace is working fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC at 361-214-1203 or schedule an appointment with us online.