Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner maintenance can help your system perform, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These annual services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be upkept, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are obtaining all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Kingsville are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to fail. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or maintenance in the middle of the summer heat. Our experts can find warnings and indicate trouble for your air conditioner and warn you long before any problems surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could detect a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be operating properly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and regulate things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outside or interior coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than required and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will ensure that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at Four Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating LLC in Kingsville provide top-notch and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 361-214-1203.